Saturday, January 22, 2011

Project 365: Week 3

 Project 365 Button

January 15th...forgot to take a picture. Sigh.

1/16

1/17 - Emptying my bags...the only way I was getting supper done that day

1/18 - "Hey!" - talking to someone on her hand phone

1/19 - Coloring - she really likes the white one for some reason

1/20 - It finally got above 30 degrees and it wasn't too windy, so we bundled up and went for a walk

1/21 - Eating a banana all by herself. She does really well, except that every once in awhile she likes to take a giant, adult-sized bite and I have to fish it out so she doesn't choke. And yeah, my kid's wearing her Christmas dress in late-January...that's what happens when I let her pick out her own clothes.

1 comment:

  1. Aww. Great photos. She is so precious. It's alright that you missed a day. :D Hope you have a wonderful Sunday.

    ReplyDelete