Saturday, January 8, 2011

Project 365: Week 1

The snow kept us from going to see my family on Christmas, so we were celebrating at my grandparents house on New Year's Day. K was cutting teeth and being a big ol' grump. Nick looks almost as thrilled as she does.

Playing the drums at Grammy & Pop's house.

Two monster hats for Sarah's cute little boys :)

2 years ago, I gave this bib to Nick the day I found out I was pregnant. I knew that day that my life was about to change drastically, but I had no idea how much or how wonderful it would be!

Playing dress-up with Mama's fabric scraps (she did this all on her own) and reading a book. This might be my favorite from the whole week. She's just so sweet.

CHEESE!

Yogurt is "mmmm, nummy nummy" according to K. I'm pretty sure she would eat the entire carton in one sitting if I let her. She'll eat anything if it's mixed with yogurt.
I realize that my pictures are terrible quality, but I'm going to link up anyway. I've got to keep my New Year's Resolution, even if I don't have a nice camera.

Project 365 Button 

5 comments:

  1. I love them. :D It doesn't matter that you don't have a fancy camera. It matters that capture your life everyday. Thanks again for the hats. I love them!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great photos!!! Yummy yogurt, you can tell she loves it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh gosh, those hats are adorable!! And what cool drums! You have such a cutie pie :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! You definitely don't need a great camera to take great pictures. All it takes is a lot of practice. What I find works the best for me is taking your photos early in the day when it's bright outside so I don't have to use my flash. It also helps if you learn how to use editing software. I think your pictures look great and good luck!

    ReplyDelete