Sunday, January 2, 2011

2010 Recap

I had intended to post this on New Year's Eve, but we were out of town celebrating a late Christmas with my family, so I never got to. Better late than never, though!

2010 was an amazing year. Best year of my life, by far. By January, K had pretty much gotten over the all-day screaming thing and her cute little personality was taking shape. She's learned and grown so much this year, and it's brought me so much joy. I stepped out on a limb and signed up for a craft fair. And while that first craft fair didn't make me very much money, it led to more sales and the realization that I could do something I love and make money doing it {awesome!}. Now, I'm doing very well, thanks to personal recommendations and my facebook page.

I'm looking forward to all that 2011 has to bring. I'm starting the New Year off by going and officially registering my business this week - woohoo! I'm also going to be meeting with a store owner who wants to buy and sell my products.

Last year my new year's resolution was to make a new recipe each week. It was the first resolution I've ever kept all year long. It was fun and fulfilled its purpose. I won't be making it again, but I think the habit has stuck well enough that I don't need to. One thing I will be doing this year is Project 365. I've gotten lazy lately with taking pictures and I'm resolving to do better! Hopefully this will force me to keep up with my blog more too.

And, for fun, my favorite posts of 2010:

1. Make Your Own Moby Wrap tutorial
 This post has gotten the most traffic of any of my posts. And one of my favorites because we use our wrap every day.

2. Hubby's Birthday
I initially clicked back on this one because I loved the cake, but had forgotten the sweet video of K singing the Dada song.

3. Swinging
I'd be remiss if I didn't put one of the many swinging posts/pictures as one of mt favorites...the girl loves to swing!

4. One Year
This is one of my favorites for obvious reasons - the blog post written for my daughter on her first birthday.

5. Crazy-Haired Artist
I love these pictures and the fact that around this time I could start to see a resemblance between K and Nick.

6. Wonder Woman Costume
K was way too cute in her Halloween costume this year

7. My Little Artist
K's first painting experience. Includes my favorite video of her so far.

Happy New Year!

2 comments:

  1. Yay! You should link up with my Project 365 on my new blog. :D I can't wait to get the hats and blanket! So excited. By the way I left an award for you on my blog. http://naptimemomtog.com/2011/01/02/collage-for-project-365/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh ha ha! Just saw you had linked to my blog. Sorry I am tired. ha ha!

    ReplyDelete