Friday, December 10, 2010

Friday Memories

A few things I'd like to remember about today:
1. K started say "wo-wo" when we ask her what a dog says
2. She quit saying "mmmm" for a cow and started saying "mmmoooooooo." Don't get me wrong, I'm very proud of her...but it made me SO sad. She's growing up so quickly. Am I the only one who thinks that way?
3. We had Christmas pictures made today. K and her big cousin, P, wore adorable matching dresses (made by my mother-in-law!), just like my mom used to do with me and my big cousin. The photographer was amazing. She's posted a preview on her facebook page if you're interested in seeing them. I know I'm biased, but they're just incredible!
4. I finally got around to buying the Lil Blue Boo Sienna Dress pattern. I got everything but the neckline done on K's Christmas dress. I'll hold judgment until I'm completely finished, but I think it's going to be really cute!
5. I made a facebook page for my business. I don't have a whole lot up yet, but I'm working on it.

It's been a good Friday. Now time to go curl up under blanket and go to sleep :) Night!

1 comment:

  1. Aww! Cute photo. Can't wait to see her dress.

    Those photos are awesome! Is that my newborn stocking hat? So cute! I am going to photograph a 2 1/2 month old girl tomorrow. It was last minute, but would have loved one of your hats. Oh well.

    ReplyDelete