Tuesday, September 21, 2010

I'm still here!

Um, just realized that it's been 3 weeks tomorrow since my last post. Oops.

We went on a beach trip 2 weeks ago. We had a great time hanging out with family, being beach bums, and swimming. I'll post more pictures later.


The week before we left for the beach, I signed up for a booth at a craft fair. I was nervous about it, but since it was going to be held at my old elementary school the same weekend as the community fair, I knew I would get to see several old friends and at the very least it would be fun! The turn-out was really small compared to most craft fairs (it was the first year), but I still did pretty well. I learned a lot and I'm thinking about participating in a much bigger fair in November.

(sorry for the bad picture quality)

My wonderful and very talented sister-in-law made me some adorable product tags. My photography sucks, so these pictures don't do the tags justice. I'm going to try to get some better pictures made outside soon.

(She did this bib design, too)

(She made tags with sizes on them for my hats)


Back to sorting through 11+ months of pictures for my girl's birthday DVD.

My baby turns a year old Thursday. Where has time gone?

2 comments:

  1. These are so cute! Do you sell them online? You should start an etsy shop or something.

    I can't believe she is going to be a year old tomorrow!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great set up at the craft fair! All your stuff looks really cute and the tags are awesome!

    ReplyDelete