Monday, August 23, 2010

11 Months Old Today!

My girl turned 11 months old today. This past month went by way too fast. This past month, K learned how to pull up and stand. Within a week she was an old pro, pulling up on everything and taking steps holding onto her crib. We've had to do a lot more baby proofing the past couple of weeks. She cut her 5th tooth and is working on the 6th. Getting her to eat solids has been a slow process, but she's finally getting the hang of it. She has a trigger gag reflex so she still can't eat anything except purees, but she's not picky anymore. She's eating foods now that we couldn't get her to eat before or that she only liked when mixed with applesauce. She usually eats around 4-6 ounces of food a day now. Not nearly as much as most kids her age, but definitely an improvement for her.

The weather was beautiful here today, so we took the opportunity to take a few pictures outside.







I posted the next to last picture on Facebook today and my old babysitter said K looked just like she remembered me at that age. She posted a picture of me when I was 1 to prove her point. Here's the comparison:

(click to enlarge)

What do you think?

1 comment:

  1. I love that first picture and you & your daughter do look alike! :)

    ReplyDelete