Sunday, July 11, 2010

Watermelon Girl

One of K's favorite games these days is to crawl away as fast as possible while I "chase" her and tickle her. She squeals and laughs, takes a breath, and starts it all over again. I love her laugh :)
"Can't catch me, Mama!"

"Ok, fine. I'll be still."

"Just kidding!"

Does anyone else have a kid that likes to chew on metal? So weird.


Her Daddy said she looked like a watermelon in this outfit. Cutest. watermelon. ever.


Not sure what she's doing in this picture, but it makes me laugh.

2 comments:

  1. I left this post up while working on something and my husband got on the computer. He said, "Oh, cute baby!" K is so adorable she elicited that response from my hubby.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Katy, thank you so much for leaving this wonderful comment. It really made my day!

    ReplyDelete