Friday, July 23, 2010

10 months

My baby girl is 10 months old today!




What she's up to these days:
- Crawling at lightening-fast speeds and into everything. She can spot a cord a mile away.


- She's learning how to drink from a sippy cup.
- Eating solids is hit or miss with her. Some days she eats a lot and other days she won't have anything to do with it. I'm thankful she's still nursing really well or I would be worried about her.
- She has 4 teeth now and is about to cut 2 more.
- She is starting to pull up on things.


- Yesterday, she started saying "doy" (rhymes with "toy"). I think it's more of a fun babbling sound than an actual word. So now she says Mama, Dada, Nana, and "doydoydoydoydoy"
- She still thinks playing peekaboo through the slats of her crib is the most hilarious game ever.


- Going outside is one of her favorite things. She loves swinging and playing in her kiddie pool.




Only 2 months til her birthday. I guess I should start party planning soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment