Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Wordless Wednesday: Happy Girl


I like this Happy shirt picture much better than the last one!


On a side note, my husband moved a lot of stuff into his new "man cave" in the basement, so I've been reorganizing our laundry room and turning it mainly into my sewing room! I'm a total geek and love organizing, so this has been a long, but fun, process. I've also been working on a few small projects and plan to post some pictures soon. Lately, I've been really overwhelmed with ideas and inspiration...I just need my house to stay clean (and my family to stay well) so I can sew more.

Happy Wednesday!


-- Sent from my Palm Pre

1 comment:

  1. Dear Kayla,

    Thank You for entering the Bake Up Summer Sweets Contest. I hope you are given the opportunity to own a new KitchenAid mixer so you can whip up your kraft's angel lush recipe with ease.
    Thank You and Good Luck!
    The Beso Team
    Beso.com

    ReplyDelete