Monday, May 24, 2010

8 Months

K turned 8 months old yesterday. It's so hard to believe how fast 8 months has gone by.


This past month, she has learned how to:
- Say "Mama" (her first word!!) and "Dada"
- Go from sitting to laying on her belly without busting her head
- Turn in circles on her belly
- Clap her hands...the most adorable thing ever!
- Eat solids! A couple of weeks ago, I tried them again on a whim and she's been eating like a champ ever since, especially if pears are involved.
- Give hugs and kisses. Baby hugs and kisses are the absolute best.



I love how excited she gets when my husband comes home from work every day. Her arm-waving, leg-kicking, laughing, and smiling is priceless. She can't wipe the ear-to-ear grin off her face for at least 10 minutes (neither can he). I can't get over how much she's grown and changed lately. She's at such a fun age and I'm so thankful that I'm able to stay home with her and soak up every wonderful moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment