Saturday, March 20, 2010

Happy Spring!

Today was the first day of spring. It was 70 and sunny, and one of the best days I've had in a long time.

My parents and sister came up to spend the day with us. While my dad and husband worked on our basement (his new "mancave"), my mom, sister, and I took Monkey on her first trip to the park.

We played in the grass.



We watched the ducks.


And we let Monkey swing on the swings for the first time.





She had a blast! My parents are getting her a swing for Easter and I can't wait. She's going to love it!

I'm so glad that spring is finally here. I'm looking forward to spending more time playing outside with my girl :)

4 comments:

  1. Very cute pics!! The swing will be so much fun. We just moved and we are trying to figure out where to hang ours now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't know you had a blog? You so secretive. Cute pics on swing

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am your latest follower, you can also follow my blog at www.safehomehappymom.com

    I have great giveaways right now with low entry and I will love for you to enter!!!

    Happy Sunday, remain safe and blessed.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Enter to win a Rocking Green Diaper and Laudry detergent for your daughter. You just might win!!!

    ReplyDelete